The CRS-3 Series Drinking Water System reduces harmful contaminants like some bacteria, viruses, and VOC’s and turns common tap water into the fresh, quality water that nature intended us to drink. A 3-stage system filters water at the molecular level. The .03µ hollow fiber membrane is made from a strong polymeric fiber that removes extremely fine sediment including colloids. The result is simply healthier, better tasting water.
1. Environmentally sound water treatment.
2. Cost effective: the daily cost of bottled water will no longer be a concern.
3. Convenient: fresh, clean water ready at your tap — no more handling of jugs.
4. No water wasted to drain.
CRS-3 System Pre-Requirements:
1. Less than 2000 ppm TDS
2. Less than 200 ppm of Chlorine
3. Use only on microbiologically safe water