The DWSB Series Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System reduces harmful contaminants and turns common tap water into the fresh, quality water that nature intended us to drink. A 5-stage system filters water at the molecular level. Drawn water passes through a final carbon filter to remove any unwanted tastes or odors. The result is simply healthier, better tasting water.
1. Environmentally sound water treatment.
2. Cost effective: the daily cost of bottled water will no longer be a concern.
3. Convenient: fresh, clean water ready at your tap – no more handling of jugs.
4. Easy to maintain: uses standard 10″ cartridge filters.
R.O. System Pre-Requirements
1. Less than 7 GPG Hardness
2. Less than 0.1 PPM Iron
3. Less than 0.05 PPM Manganese
4. No Hydrogen Sulfide
5. Use only on microbiologically safe water