The FBW Series are capable of addressing many water problems depending on the filter media selected. Important features of this series include: translucent media tank that allows for visual inspection of the media without disassembly; extremely powerful drive motor that ensures piston movement even in severely contaminated water; stainless steel bypass valve is easy to use; and simple straight forward mechanical programming.
Available Filter Media:
1. Activated Carbon – For chlorine, taste and odor reduction.
2. Catalytic Carbon – For the removal of chloramines, hydrogen sulfide and VOC’s.
3. Filter Ag – Low Density Sediment removal down to 40 micron
4. Filter Sand – Sediment reduction down to 20 micron
5. Birm – Iron removal when raw water has sufficient dissolved oxygen
6. Calcium Carbonate – Raises the pH of acid water and removes turbidity (Use when pH is 6.0-6.8 and hardness is less than 5 gpg).
7. Neutralizer Blend – Raises the pH when incoming water pH is less than 6.0 or hardness is greater than 5 gpg.
8. Zeolite – Sediment and suspended solids reduction.