• Nonhazardous Disposal. Media can be disposed as solid waste due to non-leaching material.
• Corrosion-Resistant Construction. The entire system utilizes stainless steel, fiberglass, and polyethylene so rust and corrosion are eliminated.
• Patented Material. Patented material used for reduction of arsenic 3, arsenic 5, lead, cadmium, copper, antimony, mercury, zinc, nickel and selenium.
• Limited Maintenance. The only maintenance required is the occasional media replacement.
• Rugged Control Valve. Provides years of dependable service and has
• Reduces Heavy Metals. Heavy metals are reduced utilizing the adsorption process by up to 99+% of contamination typically found in potable water sources.
• Easy to Repair. Control valve provides years of quality performance and is easy to repair. This cuts down the time of service calls.
• Push-Button Simplicity. All settings available at your fingertips.