The FESN Series water conditioners from Sterling are specifically designed to effectively reduce nitrate, sulfate & fluoride found in water sources. The FESN Series models are affordable and efficient to operate in reducing these unwanted contaminants from your household water.
• Corrosion-Resistant Construction. The entire system utilizes
stainless steel, fiberglass, and polyethylene so rust and corrosion are eliminated.
• Limited Maintenance. The only maintenance required is the addition of salt to the brine tank.
• Regeneration with ordinary salt. No costly or dangerous chemical required.
• Reduces Nitrate, sulfate & fluoride. Contaminants are reduced by utilizing the ion exchange process.
• Rugged Control Valve. Provides years of dependable service. Can be programmed to handle severe nitrates, yet provide maximum salt efficiency. Years of proven durability.
• Easy to Repair. Control valve provides years of quality performance and is easy to repair. This cuts down the time of service calls.
• Salt Support Platform. Allows the use of any type of water softener salt. Minimizes “salt mushing” and necessity of frequent cleaning.