The HMX-1 heavy metals reducer from Sterling is designed to effectively treat most common heavy metal contamination found in potable water sources. The HMX-1 is an affordable and efficient way to reduce unwanted heavy metals from a
point-of-use water source.
1. Automatic Water Meter. Easy set non-electric water meter shuts off outgoing water to indicate when the cartridge should be changed.
2. Nonhazardous Disposal. Media can be disposed as solid waste due to non-leaching material.
3. Cost Effective. The daily cost of bottled water will no longer be a concern.
4. Reduces Heavy Metals. Patented material used for reduction of arsenic 3, arsenic 5, lead, cadmium, copper, antimony, mercury, zinc, nickel and selenium.
5. Removal Efficiency. Up to 99+% reduction of most typical levels of heavy metals.
6. Long Reach Faucet. Every unit contains a luxury long reach chrome faucet for elegant appearance and easy access to your treated water.
7. Easy to Change Filters. Every housing includes a easy access wrench for cartridge changing.
8. Depressurizing Button. A red button is included on all housings for quick depressurizing of the system when changing filters.
9.Easy Installation. All systems include a wrench, bracket, water meter, luxury faucet, tubing, shut-off valves, fittings, and a saddle valve for a quick, no hassle, no mess install.